Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Some Guy Who Used To Be Married To Jessica Simpson Is Sensitive Just Like Me

I was genuinely touched when I read that Nick Lachey is scared of his emotions. I think he's a complete idiot for not being happy with a girl who can sing, is famous for being hot and pretty much saved herself for him but to each his own. And I'm incredibly disappointed that the only kinky thing he could think of to do with her was wear her shoes. But even he thinks he may have been too soft for Jessica. She pretty much looks like this so soft isn't something that probably comes to mind for most heterosexual men:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Lachey says, "I'm typically an overly sensitive person, I lay my heart out there too often. I've never been shy about crying. Sometimes we're so scared of our emotions that we rob ourselves."

Are you friggin' kidding me? No wonder she fooled around with Johnny Knoxville on The Dukes Of Hazzard set.

Okay, okay, before I get a lot of emails about being hard on the kid, I'll retract some of my jeering. Hey, I am sensitive too, people. I have cried - twice. Once at the end of Ole Yeller when he dies and once when my chick yelled at me for sleeping with her sister. But I eventually forgave her for that. So I am sensitive and I can let go of the hurt.

Your Ad Here