Thursday, December 08, 2005

Claire Danes Needed Therapy For Ghosts

Nothing makes me giggle like B-list actresses saying stupidly ridiculous things. Even fame-whoring British magazine reporters are aghast that she contends she had to go into therapy when she was six years old for seeing ghosts.

"In New York City, everybody goes into therapy. Yeah! Oh my God, yeah! I mean, sure, I had trouble, I was seeing ghosts and stuff, but it's to do with the New York environment, I guess. But yeah, I struggled as a kid but it didn't, you know, define me."

Apparently it did. And what does she mean 'everyone' goes into therapy? Excuse me, did Claire Danes get a medical degree when I was off taking a piss? Because, if appearing in The Mod Squad made her qualified to utter that statement, my experience running for student government means I can demand all of you call me Mayor McCheese from now on.

Your Ad Here